Last Updated: July 12, 2022
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mordenfoundation.com.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide Directly: Morden Area Foundation collects any Personal Information you submit in relation to using our Services. For example, information is collected when you sign up for newsletters, request customer service or information, post comments or otherwise interact with us in relation to the Services. By providing any Personal Information required by any online form and by agreeing to its terms, you consent to receive communications from us related to our Services. Typically, we will seek your consent at the time your Personal Information is collected.
Automatically Collected Information: Our Services automatically collect certain Personal Information from you when you visit them. For example, our servers or networks may collect your device’s IP address and other device or network information. This collected information may be combined with information that you provide us with directly in order to personalize content and advertising based on your interest. Such collected information may include log information, device information, or location information.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Morden Area Foundation limits the amount and type of Personal Information collected from you to the extent which is necessary for the purposes communicated to you.
Use of Collected Information
Morden Area Foundation may use the collected and received Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To complete your requests.
- To provide customer service.
- To improve our products and services.
- To improve and personalize the content, marketing, and offers we provide to you.
- To provide effective advertising and marketing.
- To contact you about our products and services.
- To provide information to strategic business partners to conduct market research, to administer promotions and contests conducted by us for which you have registered to participate, or to process customer complaints/feedback.
- To anonymize your Personal Information and use it for our analytics services.
Third Party Links
Morden Area Foundation may expressly request your consent to certain collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information or provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such practises.
Retention of Information
Acceptance of Terms
Morden Area Foundation
Community Foundations Coordinators
Lynda Lambert & Caddie Crampton
Phone: (204) 822-5614
13 – 379 Stephen Street, Morden, MB